Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Sweet Holiday

happy weekend everyone. I can't believe it's November already. Sometimes when I think about not having enough time in a day, I think of not having enough days in a year too. As I get older, days seems to swirl into weeks and weeks becomes months and then before you know it, a year has passed!

Anyways, enough of that! How about an early Christmas share....

A Sweet Holiday

Over at the Upsy Daisy blog, we shared the November sketch this week. And here's my take on it. I decided to use the Hot Chocolate line for this holiday themed layout. I love baking during the holidays. All the smell, sweet treats and gift giving that involves with this activity always brings a smile to my face. Mmmm, just thinking about it makes me wanna break the bag of flour and start a batch of cookies right now.


Anyways for this layout, I hadcut the snowflakes from paper and used it as an embellishment. I used my favorite "my guy" journaling stamp to create my title block. I added heat embossing to the edges of it to give it that festive look.


I love the fabric brads but personalized it with some glimmer mist spray and glitter. I added the glitter while the mist was still wet on the brad so it'll easily adhere.

So if you are inclined to making something crafty this weekend,why not try using the UDD sketch as a jumpstart? Check it out here along with all the many samples provided by the DTs. And check out the wonderful Upsy Daisy Designs products here.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment: