Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just some things....

I know I've been extremely quiet over this past few weeks, and I'm sorry.
Lately, I've been struggling at what to say other than show projects that I've made. We are still in escrow period for the house in Colorado and although things are promising, I don't want to relay the events blow by blow for fear that I'd just jinx it.
But I did get to finish a book and my favorite (only) Korean drama show ended and I thought I talk about that...


I loved how the story spanned so many years and the concept of telling a story at the exact day every year. I'm not European so many of the terms like "bollocks" are not familiar to me but I can see the funny aspect of the book like some people have reviewed it to be. I think it'll make for a great love story movie someday but I was sad at the ending. I give this book a 4 star at my Goodreads page.

Happiness in the Wind

It's finally over! Yehey! I'm happy because it had a happy ending and that I don't have to stress out on figuring out if there's a Korean channel in Colorado or not. But at the same time, I'm a bit sad because I don't get to see my Obok, Daehan and Doklip everynight now. Ha, who knew I'd be into Korean shows. My mother in law said that I should find another one to stay tune to but I'm feeling like it's time for me to stay out of the soap operas for right now. They can bring so much drama and emotions on me that I really don't need. LOL.

So that's it. Hope you guys have a great weekend. I'll be back soon with some more project share. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: