Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 1, 2010

You are the wings to my butterfly

I'm slowly getting back to participating in my fave challenges. Gotta love slow season for retail.

Anways here's my take on the latest challenge at the Cuttlebug blog.

You are the wings to my butterfly

Be Inspired #68 was to make a valentine project that has a vintage feel to it. When I think about Vintage, Jenni Bowlin products always come to mind first and that's exactly what I used here.


I sprayed some glimmer mist on the pattern paper first to have that aged effect then I ran it through my cuttlebug with the swiss dot folder for some extra texture.

Thank you for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow! Great card! :)

Maggie Lamarre said...

Grace,
How r u? I've missed you :)
I luv the vintage look of the card and luv the butterfly.
omg I luv luv it :)
Maggie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

Julia Sáddi said...

Loved it, Grace!!! You are so delicate, sweet and your work reflects your personality!Grace, what about organizing an Upsy Daisy group meeting at CHA Winter 2011?! I am looking forward meeting you girls!!! :D xox Julia Saddi