Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, February 15, 2010

Family time

Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's day. As for me, it was great. Dear hubby made breakfast, I didn't have an early meeting, and we just lounged around the house after church. We even had family home evening. It was definitely a perfect day!

Anyways here's a page and a card to share today....

Family time
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I made this with the latest sketch up on Pagemaps. I love how sketches instantly inspires me. I used some fun My Mind's Eye paper. The colors are great and the distressing details are just right for this page.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I love this font from the Thickers stickers. Lately I'm into cursive titles, I don't know why but I'm liking them.

PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I created a collage of fun stuff at the bottom of the page. I used a round journaling block from Little Yellow Bicycle.

then I made this card with the scraps...

Friends card

the colors of the paper worked really well with the neutral kraft card.


I used a stamp from one of my dollar stamp set. You know me, I hoard those dollar stamps. LOL.

Thank you for looking

Till next time,
Grace