Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, February 6, 2010

Project share....

Happy Saturday!

Thank goodness the rain has stopped. Don't know if it's for good though but I'm glad that it's not wet and bittery cold out there.

Anyways I'm busy diving into some projects. I can't wait to share them to all of you.

But for now let me share a couple of projects that I've been holding onto. I've decided not to keep this locked up in the "don't share volt". LOL.

Snow fight

I used some pretty SEI papers for this. I incorporated some "older" stuff like the flower lace paper and ribbon.


I used some white chipboard stickers here. I wanted to incorporate the "snow" shimmer to it so I added glitter.


A corner dressed up with a little bit of everything.

Happily Ever After card

This year I decided that I will make a card with the leftovers of every page I make. This way I get to (a) use up some supplies before they're put away and eventually forgotten and (b) bump up my finished card supply. Somehow I can never get enough stock of cards.


layered paper, stickers and cardstock here.

So that's it. Thanks for looking.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Suzi said...

i love that layout. i've been trying to make a card or two after every layout to use up scraps quicker. but you know, i don't really send out many cards...maybe i should start. thanks for sharing!