Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, September 20, 2009

some stuff....

hello Sunday.

I love today cause it means....

-a new week is upon us
-a big primary activity that I've been planning is finally executed and over with. Whew!
-I was able to finish some personal projects that I've been waiting to do for a while now. More on this on a later post.
-I got my needed refill of spiritual inspiration and upliftment at church today
and
-I get to blog about something!!!

so onto my "stuff" for today....

WORDS
I just finished reading this book and loved this quote.....
"Remember, everything you have to do means you belong to someone or something. One of the greatest surprises and greatest joys come as you realize that those "have-to's" in your life actually got you where you wanted to be all along!"

I'm definitely feeling very optimistic lately, even though physically I'm tired, because of such a sweet reminder of how special and noble my role is, here on earth.

PROJECT SHARE
I got this card done a couple of days ago with the CPS sketch # 113 in mind but never got around to uploading and sharing it. So here it is. It's better late than never, right?!




I added fabric to this mix. It was a fun thing to incorporate but next time, I'll adhere it first before running it through my sewing machine so it's not moving.

EYE CANDY
I want, want, want, want, want, want THESE!!!!


The wonderful Amy from ModPodgeRocks shared this picture with me today. Most of you know that I'm a self proclaimed "altered gal". I love altering everything and anything and Mod Podge is always my adhesive of choice. Oh how I wish I could get me a set of this!

Oh and if you're eyeing it too, Amy is giving five of this set in her first giveaway at the blog. Check the details here.

Be sure to check back again tomorrow, I have a great project to share. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: