Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, May 31, 2009

Be Inspired #33- Monogrammed containers

happy Sunday everyone. Whew! this weekend is finally coming to a close. It sure was a productive one for me. I will upload my creations soon but in the meantime here's a project featuring the Eye Candy line from GCD Studios, inspired by the most recent Cuttlebug challenge....

Monogrammed Containers

Before one of my dear friends' move to Alaska, she gave me some empty paper lunch boxes. She knew that I'd use em and I thank her for thinking of me when she was clearing her house. Anyways that's how I got the lunch box foundation here.


I covered it up with this great paper and inked the edges.


I then created a trim to go around the box with this paper. I added a chipboard monogram in the middle. I'm thinking of filling this box with some fun "bath and body" products to give to Maddie's preschool teacher at the end of the school year. I liked that this box personalized my gift to her.


I didn't have another box for Marcus' teacher so I resorted to altering a glass jar instead. I'll still fill it up with "bath and body" products but I'll pick smaller packages instead. Anyways, I fancied it up by covering the top with paper and chipboard, plus adding ribbon on the side.


I used the same border papers as I did in the lunch box here too. I loved how Cuttlebug embossing folders give cardstock much more character without it being too overwhelming for the rest of the designs in this project.

Thank you for looking and stop by again tomorrow cause I'm starting something fun!!!

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Allison said...

what a fab project and love the papers you used
Thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Helen F. said...

Great projects..love the sunny and bright patterned papers you used and embossed!