Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, January 9, 2009

One Little Word

Today I wanted to scrapbook so I was looking for some inspiration and came across one of my favorite challenge blogs- One Little Word.
I really like their concept and now that a new year is upon me, I'm going to try to play along with all their "word" challenges.
Here's my take on their word for this week which is START.

I was going through my pictures today and came across these shots of Maddie in one of their preschool's activity. I loved that I was able to capture such action shots like the one of her actually in the air while jumping through the obstacle course.

I'm also into the grids right now and I did that with my pictures filling in some of the grids with fun Making Memories flocked embellishments that I got at Michaels in their clearance section a few months ago. Gotta love great finds!

Another thing I love about this page, I was able to use the beautiful "Cricut" expressions that I still have on loan from my mom. Hay! The beauty of that machine hasn't really died on me yet! LOL.

Thank you for looking and Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love your layout!

The Sonboul's said...

Hey girl :)
This layout is a new fav! This is adorable and I love...LOVE the circle tag and the bright colors.