Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, January 15, 2009

don't know what to talk about.....

I really feel that there's a need to add a new post today since it's been a few days since the last one was added but frankly, I really don't know what to say???? Ok I do have stories to tell but I don't know where to begin. What's so important that I need to tell the world about? Hay, decisions, decisions, decisions!!!!

And because I can't decided, I'm going to make this post a smorgasbord (sp?) of all sorts of things......

First off- family is doing ok. We are trying to get Marcus to start reading but we're not off to a good start. He's very unfocused! I consulted my preschool teacher today and she says it's bec. he's not mature enough. I hope so but in the back of my head, there's a little voice saying that he might have some learning disability. I'm going to talk to his teacher tomorrow and see what she thinks.

Second- fun links....

I'm so excited to go to this! It's my first time and I can't wait to see all the new products that's coming out for scrapbooking. I know I'm going to be like a little girl in a BIG, HUGE candy store!!!

Did you know that SCS has a blog? and did you know that we give out friday freebies? Check it out here and you might just win something fun. *wink*

It's winter but it doesn't feel like it here in SoCal. I know I shouldn't complain about my 85 degree weather considering some states have average highs of 35 but I still want it to be a little cooler so I can make this. I just love this dessert for winter time.

One of the things I love about my job is that I get to see new clothes come out. I just love the new colors that Aero has instore for spring.
I want to buy this,

this,

this

and this.

Went on a date with hubby last friday. We went with our good friends the Williamsons and we ate here. It was my first time and I liked it. I loved the tri tip and the St.Louis Ribs.
Then we watched this.

Great movie. It's one of those that makes you think about age and death.

And finally a couple of new layout shares....
You're One of a kind

Sweet Makers

Thank you for stopping by and till next time,
Grace

No comments: