Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, January 24, 2009

I want these......

I was going through my fave blogs and stopped by the Queen and Company page and found these fun new products that will debut at CHA. I'm so excited, I get to go this year and I'm looking forward to seeing these fun stuff in person. The best part of it all for me is it's totally affordable!!!! Now that's my kinda scrapbook supply.

Queen & Co New Felt Fusion Borders - Retail $1.29
We have created all new 1" wide felt borders sold in 12" strip packages that retail for only $1.29. These great self adhesive embellishments make perfect borders! Or, grab the scissors and start cutting!



Queen & Co Foam Letter Stickers - Retail $2.99


Queen & Co New Bucket Kits
Included in this release are new Queen & Co Bucket kits. Fabulous themed embellishments poured into adorable, reuseable buckets! Grab yourself a Bucket of Baby, Boy, Girl, Summer, Magic, Queen or Love. Buckets are overflowing with fabulous embellishments including, big brads, glitter brads, flocked brads, printed brads, sequin flowers, felt flowers and ribbon buckles! Everything you could ever need to embellish your hand crafted creations!



See some great projects sampling these products here. I'm sooooo excited!!!!

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: