Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, August 4, 2008

happy monday!!!

Things that are bringing a smile to me today....

1. things are getting checked off my to-do list. Love the smell of pinesol on Monday mornings.


2. Cleaning the house with "fun" tunes. BTW, this is one of the things I got for my b-day. Not an ipod but I'm not complaining at all. I LOVE it!!!


3. I finally can see the bottom of my table. I cleaned it yesterday. It's been needing some love for a loooonnnnggg time. I'm so glad I took this picture cause it didn't take me too long before it got filled up with stuff again.


4. A very productive "scrappy" weekend. Got 11 pages done. Some need some journaling but I'm so proud of myself. I wish all weekends were like this.


5. I finally got my computer back! Mitch hogged the computer all weekend long to type up his scout story. I can't believe how much I'm attached to my computer, especially my internet!!!


and 6. getting some fun emails lately. I have 5 layouts and 1 minibook that's going to be published in the Scrapbook news and Review ezine; 1 in Memory Maker's and 1 in SB. etc. magazine. Woohooo!!!

Have a great start of the week,
Grace

No comments: