Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy, happy, joy, joy.....

yep that's how I'm feeling right now. Not because I won the lottery (I don't even play!), not bec. everything in my life is perfect and not because I'm feeling fabulous.... I'm just happy bec. of the little things. The small details that brings a smile to my face....

like being able to give my mom a gift for her birthday that I know she would enjoy. Plus I was able to be a little creative in my packaging. Double plus!!!





*supplies used are from the CCS August kit.

This book finally arriving at my doorstep......


I'm so excited about it cause I'm on page 31. Woohooo!!! I'm so honored to be in the same book as some of my scrappy idols. On the next page to mine is my dear friend Heidi's page. How cool is that!


And finally, the thing that's making the most happy today..... I'm finally getting my voice back. Still a little hoarse but I can finally emit sound. Seriously, if you heard me on Monday, I was horrible. I couldn't even go to work that night cause I sounded terrible!!!

So cheers to the little details in life, they make our "stress" and "worry" full lives a little lighter to bear.

Have a great day,
Grace

1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Grace, I'm so glad you are feeling better! What a perfect gift for your mom. I love that gift card holder! So adorable!

Congratulations being in the new Idea Book! YOU ROCK! You are so talented Cutie!

I hope you are having a great weekend.

Hugs! ~Jen