Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 2, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day happenings.....

Hi everyone. So for my fellow scrapbook addicts/fanatics/obsessed creators..... tomorrow is a fun day. Everybody is celebrating and there's lots of great deals to be had. So if you are looking for some fun, great deals and just an excuse to "celebrate" with the rest of the scrappers out there, here's some links I'd like to share.....

www.coconutscrapbooking.com- In honor of National Scrapbooking Day, now through Mary 4th, all Coconut ScrapShop's Past Kits are 40% off and all paper kits are 30% Come over and get a fabulous deal! While you are in the shop, check out our sneek-peek for May's Kit: Vintage Office Lingo!

www.scrapwords.com - this month our theme is all about Mini books so check out our challenges and fun ideas. The store has some great deals as well all throughout the month.

www.SoCalScrap.us- they got in some new Prima, Fancy pants and Teresa Collins stuff. Join in the message board for some chatter as well.

and finally a really fun news for me......

I was invited to be a part of the SoCalScrap.us design team. It's such an honor to be included in this wonderful group of ladies and I'm looking forward to 6 months of fun and inspiration.


So that's it for right now. Have a great weekend everyone,
Grace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace! Congrats on the DT for SoCal! That is so awesome! I've always found your LOs to be fun, I'm sure you'll do great!

Jen Glover said...

Grace, congratulations! You are so talented, I just love you and your work!!!!