Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my tuesday.......

things are moving along here.......
first to post is a valentine project I made in line with the coming hearts day. Used up a leftover pic from our christmas cards. Made the heart cardstock from scratch. Loved the fact that everything here is from my itty bitty scrap stash. Fun stuff. thanks for looking.


close up look of the title and picture.



So last june I officially became a US citizen and yesterday I was able to practice my major right which is to VOTE. Feel so proud and happy that at the age of 27 I got to get my voice heard. Fun stuff!



ok so I've been busy making stuff, hopefully I can post soon.

Have a great day,
Grace
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Allison said...

Congrats Grace!! :) It's nice to be able to vote and make a difference!