Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's finally up.....

Remember a few posts back, I was talking about how I was chosen to be a finalist in an online magazine's cover contest. Well the issue is up and unfortunately I didn't win the coveted price BUT seeing my page be recognized is a prize in itself. Mitch was funny and cute at the same time when I showed it to him and he said that mine was the best out of all the entries. What a sweetie! Here's the link to the magazine and I'm on page 3. http://www.scrapstreet.com/magy2/07nov07/features/warm3.htm
Here's the page again. Totally heartwarming don't you think? :)


Have a great day,
Grace

No comments: