Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, September 10, 2019

"For the Record" September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there again. I am a big believer in multi photo pages. I feel like my story telling and documenting is richer when there's more than one photo to preserve the memories. Such was the case with this page. And to make the 6 photos stand out better, I decided to go with a grid design. It's one of the pages I created with the September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Vicki Boutin “Wildflowers and Honey”
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Small alphabet stickers (My Mind’s Eye)
Notes:
I used these products for this set of photos because of the vibrant artwork behind one of my photos. I felt the tone of the papers matched the feel of the restaurant that we ate at. 
Since I had 6 photos and wanted to only create a single page, I first laid my photos onto my page first then with a ruler, measured the rest of the area so I can cut out papers to fill in those spaces. I also liked how the black cardstock created a good grid for the photos and papers. 
To add some dimension to the page, I added some of the die cuts (flowers and heart) with foam adhesive. 
There was a die cut “record” word in my kit and I used that as part of my title, I grabbed some smaller alphabet stickers from my stash to complete the title. 

Here's my process video for this page...

and here's the close ups...



Make sure to check out The ScrapRoom kit club here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: