Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Autumn Treat Boxes (September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club)

Hi crafty peeps! How's it going? Autumn is a great time to start the gift giving season. And what better way than to use some paper scraps and stickers to create some cute treat boxes. These ones were made from leftovers from the September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Products used: Carta Bella “Fall Market”
Stash items used: Brown Twine (American Crafts); 123 Punch board (We R Memory Keepers)
Notes:
I usually create three cards every month, but this time I wanted to switch things up a bit. I loved the papers and stickers from the Carta Bella line but I didn’t have any pictures to match so I just made some treat boxes with the themed products. 
I used a tutorial from You Tube to create my boxes. You can find it here- https://youtu.be/LgYmZyk4MHg
I wrapped some twine to the belly band of the boxes for a “natural” feel to it. 

And here are some close ups....


Will you make one, or 20 of these cute boxes today? If so, let me know what you'll put in them.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: