Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 2, 2019

"Be Unique" September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hello friends and welcome to a new month. That also means, a new set of projects to share. This first one is from the September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. It is also my take on this month's sketch. 

Products used: Carta Bella “Fall Market” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Circle cutter (Creative Memories)
Notes:
This is my take on this month’s sketch. I liked the banners and circle but I felt like it needed something more so I added the epoxy banner stickers to the top right edge. It also became a visual triangle element which I used to connect with the black title letter words (bottom right) and black heart (center left). 
I didn’t have the square photos so instead, I used 4 3x4 photos. 
I inked the edged with some orange ink pad so that I can created emphasis to the shapes but also to add more “fall” colors into the page. 

Here's the video on how I created my page.....

And here are some more close ups....



So if you had this collection/kit, what would you scrap with it?

Make sure to check out The ScrapRoom kit club here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: