Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 7, 2019

"Precious Moments" August 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club


Hi guys. I love color and I love it even more if I can incorporate a lot of them onto a layout. This page is an example of that. I just love the banner paper from the latest Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kitclub.
Products used: Pinkfresh “Just a little lovely” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: None
Notes:
When I saw this mini collection I was immediately drawn to the paper with banners that had dripping color going down to the rest of the page. I wanted that block but I also wanted more color into my background. So I trimmed just that part of the paper and added it to a white cardstock. At first I thought I would use it vertically but then after adding my photos, I realized that I would be covering most of the words if I did it on its side. So I flipped it 90 degrees and made the banner go on the top instead. 

Here's the process video with this layout:

As well as some close ups...



Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: