Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 15, 2019

"Happy Trails" August 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi guys. Just a heads up, this will be the first of two posts from me today. It's a busy day of sharing today :)

Speaking of sharing, I'd like to reveal my "recipe" layout for this month's Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kitclub. I love the colors in this collection and this page came together pretty easily. 
Products used: Simple Stories “Happy Trails” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Red Twine (American Crafts); Banner Punch (EK Success); Brown ink pad (Stampendous); Hole punch (Crop-a-dile)
Notes:
These papers were beautiful and I wanted to showcase all of the designs. And to do that, I punched them out with my banner shape and created a few clusters with the banners. Two were your normal banner while one cluster has some banner flags. 

And here's the video to go with this layout:

And some more close ups...




Make sure to check out The ScrapRoom kit club for more details about this kit.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: