Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, August 22, 2019

Cards using scraps from the August 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi guys. Thanks for stopping by. Today I'd like to share three totally different cards using one design and some scraps from the August 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kitclub.
Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Card base, Twine (American crafts), Corner rounder punch
Notes:
I used a similar design/sketch for all of the cards but changed the theme depending on the papers that I was using. I even added some die cuts and stickers to two of them to create my own themed pattern paper. 

And here are some close ups of each card....


 Did this inspire you to create some cards with your scraps? I hope so.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: