Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 25, 2019

July 2019 "Card Set" from the Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi guys. How's your week so far? I hope you're finding time to create even though it's summertime. Today I'm sharing some cards using more scraps from my latest  Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club.

 Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: White card bases; Nested circle die cut (My Favorite Things); Glitter letter stickers (Making Memories)
Notes:
These cards were created with scraps from the various FOTM mini kits. I used a simple design for all of the cards and just switched around the papers to create 3 different looks. I also added some of the sequins in the embellishment kit for a finishing touch for each card. 

here are some more close ups of each card....



 Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: