Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 16, 2019

"Becoming the MAN!" July 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there crafty friends. Today I'm sharing another layout with the newest Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kitclub. I love the colors of this collection. It has a masculine feel but in a softer tone. 

 Products used: Pink Paislee “Indigo & Ivy” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Silhouette Cameo die cut machine; Scallop border (EK Success); Distress ink pad
Notes:
I loved how this collection had that soft but masculine touch to it. It was the perfect set of products to use for this page about my oldest son learning to shave for the very first time.
The title words were cut out from the Cameo machine and because the colors were pretty light, it was getting lost in the background. To make that stand out a little bit more, I rubbed some distress ink onto the background pattern paper before adhering the letters.

And here's the video that goes along with this page...

And some more close ups... 



Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you all have a crafty day.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Mac pro said...

Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check long sleeve shirts girls polo shirts kindly review and reply me