Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, July 23, 2019

"Happy Birthday" July 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hi there crafty friends. Today I'd like to share a page I created using some leftovers from the latest Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Products used: Some FOTM mini kits combined + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Silhouette Cameo die cut machine; White cardstock; Letter stickers (My Mind’s Eye)
Notes:
This is my extra layout for this month. I wanted to use the “scraps” of patter that was sitting on my desk and used them to create a colorful border around my photos and story. I even ripped one side of the small paper strips to add some dimension and grunge look.
I used a 6 window design and since I only had 5 photos, I used the top right to house my title. 

And here are some close ups....



What is your favorite thing to do with your paper scraps? Do you have a go-to design that you use? Let me know in the comment section below.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: