Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 2, 2019

"Wonderful Masons" May Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Hello everyone. We are into a new month so that means, there are some shares using this month's Flavors of the month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. This one uses this month's sketch. 


Products used: Photoplay “Best Mom Ever” + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Corner rounder punch (EK Success); Chipboard letters (Thickers, American Crafts); White Cardstock
Notes:
This page was based off of this month’s sketch. I turned the sketch on its side to accommodate my vertical photos. I also used 4 smaller 3x4 pics instead of the 4x6 sized ones in the sketch. I deviated the placement of the tabs to accommodate my page better plus added another one to create a visual triangle with them.
The collection is clearly for mothers, however, I didn’t have any printed pictures that fit the bill plus when I saw the colors of my son’s jacket and his friend’s red pants, I knew they would work well with the colors of the papers so I decided to scrap them instead.
I love how the M that is fashioned to look like a superhero M also worked well with these two guys which happens to be both named Mason.




Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: