Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day cards (May Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Happy Mother's day to all of the mothers and women out there. I know, from experience, that you don't have to have given birth in order for you to have made a difference in a child's life so any female that have touched a child's life is a mother to me.
Speaking of what moms do day in and day out, I created this set of cards using the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

Products used: Photoplay Best Mom Ever
Stash items used: White cardstock for card bases; White Nuvo Drops; Tea Dye, Distress mini ink pad; Yellow twine (American Crafts)
Notes:
Since I didn’t make any “mother” themed pages this month, I decided to incorporate the fun stickers from the Photoplay collection into cards. I was able to create 4 distinct cards even though the base design was similar. I love how we can take a sketch and make all of our cards different just by using different pattern papers and stickers. 




Have a great day,
Grace

No comments: