Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 9, 2019

"Fabulous Hike" May Flavors of the Month Kit from The ScrapRoom kit club

What's your favorite Spring activity? Mine would have to be being outdoors, especially hiking with the family. It's not so hot yet, but not cold either. Plus the foliage is starting to bloom so that's always fun to discover. This page shows one of our previous hikes and it is made with the latest Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom kit club. 

Products used: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day! + Embellishment kit
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Distress mini ink pad, Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Chipboard letters (Thickers, American Crafts) 
Notes:
With this page, I really wanted to show off the beautiful papers in this collection. So to get all of the designs without taking away from my photos, I decided to make a grid of them on the sides of my page. I loved how it turned out. I felt like the papers surrounded my photos.
I also liked how the little die cuts and stickers made it easy for me to add some other designs, especially phrases and words, without introducing any new colors. 





Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: