Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 11, 2016

1 Sketch, 3 Layouts (FREE SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT SKETCH)

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that I haven't shared anything in almost a month. I'm not going to lie, this semester has been rough and tears have been shed, almost on a weekly basis. But scrapbooking is my therapy and although I haven't done it as much, I try to make some pages here and there. 

That leads me straight to the jist of this post. If you have been following me, you know how I LOVE me some scrapbook sketches. They provide the perfect starting point for my pages. Well a few weeks ago, I started to think of this one particular sketch....
And then I thought....what if I use this sketch multiple times so that I can utilize  it to it's fullest and at the same time crank pages faster than I would normally do. And that is how I was able to create the following three pages in one night. Awesome, right? Well here's a little video sharing my thoughts on each page and how they were inspired by the sketch above....



And here are photos of each page, along with close ups....













So there you have it. Thank you for stopping by. Again, if you were inspired by the sketch, please share it with me here or on my YouTube channel. I would love to see it. 

If you would like to "save" the sketch that I made, all you do is right click on the image and save on your computer. You can also "pin" it to Pinterest for easy saving. 

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: