Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 24, 2016

"Super Star" layout

My last page share today was based from a sketch at Sketches in Thyme blog

I was drawn to the sketch because of the three panels in the center. It was the perfect design for my one vertical 4x6 photo and long journaling plus my title. I actually used a 4x6 cut apart paper for my title. The stars already had some glitter to it so I didn't have to do anything more to create the texture on that block. 

I rummaged through my scraps stash and found some papers to create my banner. I used the side of a square punch to create the pennant shape on the bottoms of the paper strips.

I also used my circle punch, scallop circle punch, and star punch to create my layered embellishment. I finished it off with some button and twine.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

6 comments:

Deb said...

Grace, this is an absolutely sensational take on the sketch. I love your embellies. thanks for playing along at Sketches in Thyme

~DT Deb xx

blbabe1234 said...

Your banner is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

LisaM said...

Love your big title and journaling strips. Fabulous take on the sketch!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme!

Lori said...

I always love to see your work! A beautiful layout and fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme! - Lori DT

D said...

Gorgeous banner! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Sharon said...

Beautiful layout. Love the banner and the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.