Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 21, 2014

Santa's Helper layout *Inspired By Stamping*

One of my favorite part of the season is being able to decorate my home for the Holidays. I usually purchase decorations the day after Christmas so I can steal some deals. One year I got the Santa doll that my daughter is holding in the photos of my scrapbook page. It's so cute and we place him on the living room couch for everyone to see. And when you squeeze his hand, he will talk greeting you a Very Merry Christmas.

santashelper

 To dress up my page, I used the gingerbread man image from the Sugar and Spice set. I heat embossed the gingerbread man outline and face feature using white embossing powder. I stamped it on Kraft cardstock for that authentic gingerbread man color. I also added a red bow tie to give him some more personality. Super cute!

santashelper-001
 
 I also added some candy images on my title block as well as the "believe" paper block.

santashelper-002
 
 So there you have it. I hope this inspired you to document some of your favorite Holiday traditions and add some stamping fun in them.
 -Grace
image_thumb.png
 

Inspired-by-Stamping-Sugar-Spice-Stamp-Set_thumb.png
Sugar and Spice, Inspired By Stamping
Others: Cardstsock, Pattern papers, die cut borders, circle cutter, white embossing powder

No comments: