Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hello card *challenge entry*

Happy Thursday and I hope you have been enjoying my crafty posts all this week. I gotta tell you, it feels good to create and use up my stash. Now I don't feel guilty having all of these beautiful products surround me, because I'm actually putting them to good use. My latest share was inspired by this from the Fusion challenge blog....

Hello card
I decided to use the sketch as my main prompt. Instead of having a card that is more vertical, I did mine horizontal. The jar die cut represented that long block on the sketch and the circle (with a heart sticker) is the star element of my card.

I was also inspired by the photo and so I used a scallop border punch to create that lace effect like on the cake and my background pattern paper has an ombre look as well.

So there you have it. Thanks for stopping by and if you have a challenge blog that I haven't played along with and you think it might be a great springboard for my next project, please share. I'm always looking for inspirations and your fave challenge blog might just be it.

Have a great day.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: