Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, May 13, 2013

Winner of GCD Studios blog hop + some links

Happy Monday friends. I hope all of my Mommy friends and blog readers had a fantastic day yesterday. I'll talk about my own Mother's day experience later on this year. But today we are going to do some crafty sharing...

I was so honored to be a part of a great hop last week and as promised, I'm announcing the winner today. Due to the great amount of comments, I used random generator to help me pick the lucky winner.

The winner is...
Blogger kate blue said...
Love the card cause the colors pop....so much to love about these collections but I gotta say I LOVE the Spencer paper !
Congratulations!!! Please email me at graceelainetolmanATyahooDOTcom and I'll get your price shipped. :)

Thank you Teacher frame

I was contacted by Glue Dots some months go inviting me to create some projects for them. One of the things I made was this teacher frame. I love how the adhesive projects Glue Dots offers allowed me to add textures and elements, like the crayons, in the frame. Check out the blog post here which includes a super easy directions so you can recreate it yourself. 

and finally, here's a link to MY LATEST VIDEO. Blogger is being a pain today and not allowing me to share the video right here on my blog. Up to this day, I will still have those days when technology and I are not n'sync with each other. But here's the look of the finished page. 

Balanced Rock layout


Thank you for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: