Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Latest projects

We are near the end of the month and that means that I'm a busy bee trying to get my June design team projects finished before the deadline. So while I "play" away in my scrapbook room, how about a share of my latest projects posted online?

I made a card using the Oval shape tool of Epiphany crafts. I challenged myself to create something extraordinary with this tool, so I created some tulip flowers for my card. See the card and tutorial in this blog post at Epiphany Crafts blog. 

This card featured one of the latest Express Edge die from Die-Versions. My favorite part of this card was that I was able to use up a lot of my cardstock scraps. You can see this card plus more examples on how to use this die here. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some inspirations from this post to help you with your own crafting today. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: