Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 15, 2013

New video tutorial...how I add misting to my projects

Hi Friends. Hope you're having a great start to your week. I'm starting this week off with a new video tutorial. I know that some of you have voiced out that you would like me to feature misting in my video tutorials and I'm here to please, so here it is! Hope you like it. 

and here's some pictures of the finished layout...






Remember that you can also subscribe to my YouTube channel to be the informed when I post a new video. Sometimes I get it posted on YouTube before I am able to come here and share it with all of you. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of the week. 

Till next time,
Grace



No comments: