Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Video plus a note on an amazing party coming up

Happy Monday friends. I got a video share for you today. It's a bit different as I'm not showing you 'how to' ideas but rather I'm sharing my latest scrapbook purchases. I figured it's part of the overall "inspiration" that I'm trying to give so I hope that you can get inspired with my latest scrapbook haul. 


Also I'd like to personally invite you to an awesome blog and book party that my dear friend Heidi Sonboul is throwing next week. She has a new book out from Northridge and she's also revamping her blog so it's going to be a week full of fun, inspiration and I'm sure fun giveaways. You might even see a special giveaway in this blog as well *wink*. So make sure you mark the dates and join us in the party!



Speaking of a week full of party....I have tons of shares this week so I'm actually blogging for an entire 5 days. Make sure you check back every day as I have a good balance of family stories and crafty shares all packed in one week of blog posts. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: