Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Keep Calm and Create Frame *Inspired by Stamping April release*

Hi there friends. Today's the last day of the month and we'll end it with a project share, shall we? 

Keep Calm and Create Frame
For this craft project I wanted to play with these fun banner stamps from Inspired by Stamping. This set is part of the April release. You can view more from this month's release here

 I also added some flowers from Inspired by Stamping. Aren't they just so beautiful?

 To make the banner have a whimsical feel, I stamped it with different colored inks.

So there you have it. To learn more about the Inspired by Stamping products, please go here.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It's fun & bright, and certainly makes me want to create :)