Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 30, 2012

Is Scrapbooking dead?

....that question really struck me last week as I watched this interesting news bit which Studio 5 from Salt Lake City, Utah interviewed three prominent figures in the Scrapbooking industry. I find it very troubling that the question even comes up. I guess some people do think that scrapbooking is dead because more and more people are turning into technology and digital ways of preserving their memories. But I think Stacy Julian said it best with "are you done telling your stories?" If your answer to that question is yes then I guess to you scrapbooking IS dead but for me....it's never going to die cause I'm not done telling my stories yet! To watch the whole bit, click here.
 
Since this post is not complete without any photos, I've decided to share a bit of my scrapbooking journey with two layouts spanning over 6 years....
 
Hoppy Easter circa 2006
 
Proudly Homegrown circa 2012

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: