Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, December 3, 2012

Our Wonderful Host *My Little Shoebox*

Hello friends and happy Monday. Hope your Christmas season is off to a great start. I've been hard at work at making sure I have something to add to my December Daily album and I plan on sharing my progress with it at the end of this week. Wish me luck!
 
Anyways, to start off this week's blog posts, I have a layout to share with all of you.
 
Last week My Little Shoebox had a decorative punch themed week wherein the team shared our ways of incorporating decorative punches with our MLS projects. Here's mine...
 
Our Wonderful Host
Supplies Used:
Cardstock- WorldWin; Pattern papers- (11878, Ruby and Oregano) Un in the Trees; (50024 La Petite, 50022 Sweetie, 50021, Dorothy) Secret Garden; Stickers- 50026 Cardstock Sticker; 08963 Ocean, Sprinkle Glaze Alphabet sticker, 08413 Quicksand, Mini Alphabet Sticker; Ribbon- 50057, Morning Mist; Rhinestones- EK Success; Tag punch- Creative Memories; Corner rounder- Creative Memories; Pen- Creative Memories; Border punches- EK Success, Fiskars; Adhesives- Scrapbook Adhesive, Glue Arts

I created a scallop border around my page using the scallop border punch from EK Success. I love how easy it is to create intricate designs in our pages with the use of border punches. I also added some emphasis to my title by cutting the “braces” design punched initially on cardstock using the Fiskars border punch.

To learn more about this page and the rest of the inspiring projects from the MLS team, visit the blog here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Monday.

Till next time,
Grace


No comments: