Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Ideas

It's Friday....woohooo!
 
We are days away from Thanksgiving and my kiddos start their Thanksgiving break next week. So I went to my Pinterest boards to find inspirations on how my family can dress up our home for the Holidays and I found some great ideas that I thought I might share with my blog friends...
 
(and as always, direct links can be found by clicking on the titles)
 
I love subway art and by printing them at places like Costco, they can be a very inexpensive way to bring the holiday theme to any home.

If we were hosting a Thanksgiving shindig this year, I would definitely have my kiddos help me to make something like this.

Oh but wait, this one is super cute!!! BTW, all accents are made out of paper. So cool!

 I really like this one and I think if you do this ahead of time and have everyone at the table talk about what they wrote, it can be a great conversation starter.

this is super cute and extra sweet, don't you think?

and finally, if none of the above caught your eye, how about creating your own treats and decorations with the help of these printables. So many to choose from!

So that's it for me today. If you ever want to see more of what I'm pinning these days at Pinterest, you can always click at the red "pinterest" bar on the right side of this blog.

Happy weekend.

Till next time,
Grace





No comments: