Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday is here

...and I'm excited as to what this new week will bring. Optimism is not my strongest suit BUT the following things are making me so excited and giddy that, just maybe this once, I will lean towards the positive side of things :)

So last week, My Little Shoebox showed off the new paper collections that will be debuting at CHA Summer which kicks off next week. They are all absolutely beautiful and I'm most excited about these two....


Did you notice that these collections will have ribbon sets to go with them. I'm telling you this gal is super excited and I just can't contain it! To see the rest of the paper collections that will make their official debut at CHA Summer, click here.

Another thing that's making me happy today is the new photography ebook that Rebecca Cooper written for Ella Publishing. I got to read this and I have to say that eventhough I've been capturing my family's memories for a while now, I still learned a few things from her book. It just shows you that learning is never ending and that Rebecca's new book will inspire you to be better at capturing those special and real life memories for you and your family.

Here's a peek at one of the pages....
To learn more about this ebook, follow this link.

and finally, I have a new blog post and project to share at Paper Bakery kit today. The July Add On kit have old records as part of the kit and I used it to make this quote plaque. I was intimidated to use the vintage item at first but after I let out a deep breath, I went to work and I'm glad that I got out of my comfort zone and figured out how I can incorporate such an item in my way of papercrafting. You can see more of it at the PBK blog here.
So that's how my week starts out. How about yours?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: