Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Crafty share

Hello friends and happy Monday. Do you feel like your Summer is going by so fast? I still can't believe that stores are filling up their shelves with school supplies and we're not even done with July yet! Can't believe that our new school year starts in less than a month. Crazy!

Well if you are still in the middle of your Summer break or needing to make something before the busyness of life kicks back in high gear...try making a mini album or using a spray mist technique on your latest layout.

Happy 31st Birthday mini album
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
I made this mini using the July Paper Bakery Add On Kit. You can see more of this album plus a little tip I shared with the PBK blog readers here.

Home Made
I had a blog post up on Ella Publishing last week in which I shared how I repurposed a scrapbook supply. I used some die cut shapes as masks on this layout.

I even made a tutorial to add to that blog post and you can see it in it's entirety here.

So there you have it. I hope this little crafty share inspired you to create something beautiful today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: