Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February is National Heart Month

It is February 1st and that means that my world will be revolving around Valentine's day from here up to the 14th. I don't mind it but I'm a little concerned about all the chocolates said holiday will make me consume. *wink*

but kidding aside, did you know that February is also National Heart Month? Yes it is and over at Ella Publishing, we are having a great event to celebrate....

"February is National Heart Month, and Ella Publishing Co. is celebrating with three days of heartfelt stories and projects leading up to National Wear Red Day on Friday, February 3. Learn more by visiting Ella Publishing."

I am so honored to be a part of this great three day event and here's a sneek peek of some of  the projects I have contributed...


So make sure you check out the site here and be inspired to think "heart healthy" this month. Of course the Valentine Chocolates/treats can be an exception to the rule. LOL.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: