Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Links

What are your thoughts about Mondays?  For me it's all about new starts and beginnings and usually a long list of to-do items that needs to be crossed off. So before I dive into my 'list' let me share with you some projects (and links) that might get your "new week" off to a great start...

Over at Paper Bakery Kit blog today I shared five fun things/projects/ideas that can jumpstart your Valentine's day planning. This Valentine blondie dessert sounds sooo good right now. Check the blog here.

Last Monday I got to share some cards using my leftovers from the January Add on kit. Here's a peek at them...
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION

To see the full view of the cards and to learn more about this great kit club, visit Paper Bakery here.

What have you been doing lately? Well I made a layout for Glue Arts with this theme...

Lately....
PULLED OUT FOR PUBLICATION
You can see this project along with a step by step photo tutorial on making this layout in this blogpost over at the Glue Arts blog. For this project we teamed up with Studio Calico and I was soooo giddy while working with the "Classic Kit". Fun stuff!

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Connie said...

I really like the layout. My daughter likes the butterflies.