Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm in.....AGAIN!!!

Can't believe my luck. When Clear Scraps announced that they were going to hold a DT call and all present DT's must reapply, my stomach was in knots the whole time. I was doubting my ability and if I had performed up to par to be asked for another term. But alas, luck was on my side and I'm in, AGAIN!!!

I'll be joined by these talented ladies...

A very talented new member- Adora
An Amazing designer we all know- Irene Tan
The most incredible artist and past DT coordinator- Cathy Schellenberg
A fresh new designer for Clear Scraps- Heidi Kelley
The beloved- Hilde Janbroers
Our very own Crafty Chic- Tonya Dirk
Our newest team member and always fabulous- Jennifer Priest
One crafty mom- Rita Barakat
and our Pinkalicious DT Coordinator- Cristal "Pinky" Hobbs

Check out the formal announcement here.

Now off to celebrate with some chocolate. :) :) :)

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

Jona Panesa said...

congrats you truly deserve it!!!

Heidi Kelley said...

Congrats! I can't wait to work with you!

Robin Redd said...

Congratulations, Grace!

~Robin

Hannie C said...

Congratulations!!