Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, January 13, 2011

My 2011 Vision

happy Thursday. First off, thanks to all that visited my blog yesterday for the Clear Scraps blog hop. Wasn't that fun? I'm so blessed to be a part of such a talented team.

Anyways today I want to share my 2011 vision. Back in 2008, I read an article in Creating Keepsakes about Mantras. I was so inspired by it that ever since then, I'd create a framed art of the word that will remind me of what I'm trying to achieve that year. Here's a look at my past visions....

2008


2009


2010


as you can see, I just reuse the same frame every time. There's no reason to make new ones every year (that'll be alot of frames!)

My visions are usually dictated by how I'm feeling at the beginning of each year. The phrases/sentences or words that I use reflect what I've done the previous year and what I'm feeling my thoughts should be for that coming year.

So with that being said let me share with you what I want my life to be this year.....


Here's my 2011 Vision....being PROACTIVE!


It got me thinking about this because of this great quote (that I even added to my frame).

Since we are in a new place, not knowing much people, being proactive is very fitting for me. I can't wait for people to talk or introduce themselves to me. I have to do it myself, if I want to get to know people and maybe gain friends along the way too.

I also thought about this in my scrapbook "career". Or should I say, If I want to have a career out of what I love to do, I need to stop being scared and just start putting myself out there. I need to stop being afraid of rejection and just GO FOR IT!

So that's my goal this year.....to GO FOR IT! I figured there's nobody out there that can make things happen for me better than myself.

Thanks for letting me share and goodluck to all of us that have goals/resolutions/plans this year. May we all be successful in it. Cheers!

Till next time,
Grace