Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

more 52 challenge layouts

Been cranking more layouts with the 52 more challenge book by Liz Kartchner in mind. Here are my most recent ones...

Fourth Birthday

this one is for the #15 Stick to a single color.

I used mostly pink which was a blessing cause I had a pack of paper that's filled with pink paper. I'm so happy when I get to use some of my older supplies. They're really not that old just ignored by me. :)
So as you can see, I had to add some sprinkling of green here. I'm taking this challenge as baby steps for me to get out of my comfort zone and if that means I can't really stand a monochromatic look just yet, then that's what it's going to be. *wink*

Learning from the Expert


this one is for the #23 Pair older product with new finds for a fresh look.

I used some "older" papers from SEI but added JBS journaling block and letter stickers to the mix. I'm really enjoying doing these challenges. Not only do they get me out of my comfort zone but they also give me a chance to work with some "ignored" but equally great products that I've pushed aside for the newer ones or for products I need to design with for publication and DT assignments.

and as for my attempt to make the most of my supplies, here's a couple of cards that went with the above layouts....

Good Friend


{Many Thanks}



Thanks for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: