Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Cards *Upsy Daisy Designs*

hello, hello!
It's the 7th day of December, are you sending out Christmas cards this year? If so, have you mailed them? Well, if you are still on the "planning" stages of your cards this year, don't worry you are not alone. I'm in there too and quite frankly, I'm a bit stressed out as each day passes me by.

But don't fret. Today's post might just be the inspiration you and I need to jumpstart those cards.

Holiday Cards

this set of cards were made for Upsy Daisy Designs using the Hot Chocolate line. It is also based on the December sketch over at the Daisy Diaries blog. You need to check out all the cool projects the rest of the DT's have shared. It's definitely worth the peek. :)

Make A Wish

In this card,I wanted to incorporate the beautiful snowflake design of the Wintergreen paper. I handcut one from a kraft background as my focal element and added a UDD brad topped with a red bling to compliment the theme.


The sentiment is a sticker added onto this paper and handcut.

Happy Holidays

This card has lots of layers. I matted the kraft paper with the Cinnamon Stick paper which was cut with a scallop scissors for a decorative edge.


The tree was a handcut item from the Frosted paper and the frames are actually rubons from Man About Town package. I covered the inside with papers from the Hot Chocolate line and added my sentiment and tree. The flower also has a UDD brad in the middle.

So there you have it. Some inspiration that will hopefully result to some creative cards soon from you and me. Hey, I'm not excusing myself from the procrastination too. LOL

Thanks for stopping by. Check out the rest of the products here.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great cards! I am catching up on PRT, and I enjoyed your contributions to the episode. :)