Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, December 4, 2010

Achievement box

hello weekend!!!!

So I thought today's post should be a craft share one. It's been a while and since I've made a ton of Holiday projects in the past month or two I think it's time to start sharing them.

Today we'll start with an altered tin using the beautiful Avalanche line from Upsy Daisy Designs.

Achievement box

for the base, I decided to alter one of my Maya road tins. I covered it with the papers, and I love how the colors are so cool and perfect for the winter season coming up.


I added some UDD ribbon, brad and letter rubons.


I dressed up the brad a little bit more with some bling. Everything looks prettier with bling added to it.


I used some Helmar adhesive on this project. It was super duty to make sure that my papers don't peel off of the tin.


I know it's an achievement box which can be used to store school memorabilies and such but it can also be a great inspiration for your baked goods container. After all, it's the season for giving so why not store your homemade gifts in this pretty package.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Kim Sonksen said...

I love that box - the idea is brilliant!