Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, December 31, 2010

10 favorite layouts of 2010

Today's the last day of 2010. I can't believe another year is almost over and not to mention another decade! But before I say adieu to 2010 I wanted to share my 10 most favorite layouts I made this year. It was hard to narrow it down but going through my file, these are the ones that stood out the most....so in no particular order....

1. 10 reasons

Everytime I make a page about my feelings about hubby is a special page to me. Plus the photo is also one of those ones that I treasure. I also loved how I played with some misting techniques here.

2. 1st day of 1st grade


Can't believe my son's growing like a weed. I love this page because he had a great haircut (one of the few times I give him a good buzz) and all the fun layerings I was able to do with the products.

3. My family


this one is a fave because most of my family is in one photo. This is becoming really rare nowadays. Plus all the fun vintage papers that was added to give that antique/precious feel to the page.

4. Mister Personality

How can I not add this to my fave this year? I love my son's photo. Oh how darling he is in his church shirt and tie plus that smirk and the folded arms. How can you not love that?! Oh the page was fun to make too.

5. A mother's love

love this page because of the fun photos of me and kids holding a flower vase that they gave me for Mother's day. I also had fun going through all the Upsy Daisy Designs paper collections to punch out my butterflies.

6. I am blessed


Truly feel blessed everytime I look at these photos. I also love how I added transparency over acrylic tags to add a subtle design.

7.Snow Fight

I love this because of the fun snow fight between my son and husband captured on the photo. This year, I really tried to get out of my comfort zone and try some new techniques. Sprinkling glitter over my title was one of those techniques I tried this year.

8. A Dreamer

this photo is one of my favorites this year. It was one of those lucky ones that I had concocted in my head and when I tried to execute it, it actually worked! I also love how the colors of the papers and embellishments makes me smile.

9. Be true to you

this page is so sweet and feminine which is the best descriptions for my sweet daughter. I love Maddie's smile and her curly hair on the photo. I also love those sweet floral ribbons sprayed with glimmer mist to match my layout.

10. Downtown Disney

I had a hard time picking my favorite double page spread. I love them all but this one exudes fun to me. A thing that you can almost, always see in my layouts. I also love how I made my pattern papers look like Disney ears to match my layout theme.

So that's it. Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year to all.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: