Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 18, 2010

Thanks a bunch

Happy Friday!
Yippee! for the end of the week and more importantly (for us here) the end of this school year. Woohoo!!! We made it through another year. Now I need to start planning some activities for the kids and I to do this summer. I know I'm going to do the usual- free movies, library days, park trips and wading pool excursions. Don't know how much we will be doing this summer since the issue of the "house needs to be put on the market" still is up in the air but I'm going to be optimistic that summer for the kids will remain the same, that is, full of FUN THINGS TO DO!

Anyways here's my take on the Get Sketchy #43.

Thanks a bunch


I love the simplicity of the sketch. So many possibilities.


Our sponsor for this week was Eyelet outlet. I used some very cute screw type outlets as the centers of my flowers. Aren't they cute?

So that's it. Check out the rest of the team's cards and play along too.

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: